From:
Annelies Bon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Oct 1997 12:54:33 +0000
I'm from a country where the nipple shield is overly abused (I've used
them myself with my first newborn and managed to switch to normal bf at
2,5 months, just in time bc my son was dropping at the weigthcharts),
and am very negative about them. I thougth people should never use them.

Now I'm glad to see that people have written there is a place for nipple
shields, and that if they are used correctly, they can be a support in
overcoming bf problems. Again I've learned something from Lactnet,
Thanks!!
--
Annelies Bon                  http://www.flnet.nl/~0bon01/bfbronnen.html
bf counsellor in training of the Dutch bf org "Borstvoeding Natuurlijk"

webmaster Borstvoeding Natuurlijk http://utopia.knoware.nl/users/vbn/
mailto:[log in to unmask]
toxins in breastfeeding: http://www.flnet.nl/~0bon01/bf_toxins.html