From:
Jolie Black Bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2006 19:05:22 +0000
This is all over the internet, as well. Apparently, nationwide donations are
accepted.
Here's one example of several ads on one page:
http://www.breastfeeding.com/
All the answers to your questions are easily found on
www.nationalmilkbank.org
and here http://www.nationalmilkbank.org/msgboard/toast/toast.asp

The free pump is an Ameda Purely Yours, and the mother does get to keep the
pump. Talk about incentive!

Jolie