From:
ROGER SIPRESS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 1996 10:36:06 -0400
  I have a mom in my class now who is on a drug called Serzone. She wants to
know if she will be able to breastfeed as she must stay on this medication.
She's due in aboout 3 weeks. The PDR info is vague. Anybody out there know
anything about this? Dr. Tom?
  Am weeks behind in the digests due to short vacation, work, ICEA
conference, other lists, and multiple other commitments...including getting
Abby into her apartment at college (actually she did most of the work of the
move). Should have gone no mail as I will never get caught up and likely
will trash all but the last few days to get rid of this feeling of being
overwhelmed. Now I hope to be able to pay more attention...I hope.
        Terry in hot, muggy Wilmington, DE