From:
Christine A Raasch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Dec 1997 10:50:19 -0600
Since my daughter works at TARGET, I asked her to check out the comments
regarding infant feeding in the Lullaby Club that were recently posted on
LACTNET.  My daughter just called me to tell me that on one side, there
are indeed the comments that address the perceived "cons" to
breastfeeding.  However, on  the other side are the reasons why a woman
would want to feed her infant including the health benefits.  They are
very positive.

I realize that it would be preferred that TARGET only address the
benefits of breastfeeding but this is the real world we live in.  I'm
just glad I was able to check out the form before I contacted TARGET.

Christine A. Raasch, RN, BSN, IBCLC, CLE
Menomonee Falls,  WI