From:
Karleen Gribble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2006 08:21:08 +1000
Well it is said that one of the milks available here has more sugar than
coke in it but I've yet to have that confirmed......
We've never seen anything like the way these toddler milks are being
marketed here before! Quite amazing.
For Aussies, if you go to http://www.parentsjury.org.au you can read a
description of one ad that has been nominated for an bad ad award....and you
can vote.....
Karleen Gribble
Australia