From:
Karen Gromada <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2007 23:21:11 -0400
This popular blog has found a super way to draw attention to WBW and the normalcy of BF!

Karen G

http://www.celebrity-babies.com/2007/07/share-your-brea.html

<< In honor of World Breastfeeding Week coming up in August, we are once again launching the Celebrity Baby Blog World Breastfeeding Week Photo Gallery.  Last year, our readers contributed over 400 photos of themselves breastfeeding their children!  (You can check it out here.)  I hope we'll be able to surpass it this year!
To view and add your photos, please go to our Celebrity Baby Blog Breastfeeding Gallery group on Flickr.
For more info and instructions on how to add your photos, please click Continue Reading.
Don't have any photos of yourself breastfeeding your child?  Here's a good excuse!  If you are still nursing, get someone to take a photo right now.  Many mothers have told us that they wish they had taken more photos of themselves breastfeeding their child because it was one of their favorite times with their children.  We take photos of our kids smiling, playing, celebrating, why not of them nursing? >>
Please spread the word: email your friends, post about it on your blog, tell others about it on the messageboards you frequent, to spread the word about our gallery.