From:
Jennifer Herrin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Aug 1998 03:15:52 EDT
In a message dated 8/5/98 11:58:43 PM, Rebecca DeYoung Daniels wrote:

<<I have to vent my frustration today after receiving a nice little newsletter
in the mail *unsolicited* from a top ABM manufacturer.  I see some of the info
sent to hospitals, etc., but this one to my home as an expectant parent was an
eye-opener. >>

This garbage comes to our house addressed to my *5-year-old daughter.* Who
knows what list they got her name from -- kinda scary. How can they claim they
don't market directly to consumers?! I call that pretty aggressive marketing.

Jennifer Herrin, RN, CBE and NICU nurse, Tulsa