From:
Tania Archbold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Oct 2011 18:32:11 -0400
I am in Southern Ontario. We have a couple of local pediatricians who will clip very obvious type 3/4 tongue ties.

We are lucky enough to be within an hours drive of Dr Jack Newman's clinic in Toronto His clinic will usually clip the TT that other clinics aren't comfortable doing.

Where we run in to trouble is getting past the family doctors who need to pass on the referral to the pediatrician or the ENT.

Tania Archbold IBCLC. LLL
www.mothersnectar.ca