From:
Nan Jolly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2007 19:41:40 +0200
The best intro I have done with my LLL group was to ask each mom to tell us
that she is enjoying most about her baby/breastfeding at the moment.  It
really started us out with a very positive vibe.

Once we talked about how breastfeeding affected our relationships (with the
baby, other children, our partner, parents, friends etc).  Facilitation can
help positive and negatives come out, stimulate quite deep sharing, and
practical hints.

Nan Jolly M.B. B.Ch. I.B.C.L.C. LLLL
Port Elizabeth, South Africa