Date:
Sun, 14 Dec 1997 13:49:05 -0600
With all of this talk about Target, I had to jump in with a note about a
similar thing I received from Eckerd's Drug Stores. . .They have a Baby
Care Club that you sign up for (for anyone with an Eckerd's near you, they
have the brochures back by the pharmacy). . .the Club advertises a
newsletter and coupons (no nasty ones thankfully - just diapers and *care*
stuff). . .anyway, one of the newsletters I received had a list of the
advantages of breastfeeding vs. advantages of bottlefeeding -- the
breastfeeding advantages listed were about IQ, economics, etc -- the best
they could come up with for the bottles was that "someone else can feed the
baby" -- come on, IQ vs. convenience. . .I just don't get it <g>.  But then
that's probably why my twins continue to nurse <vbg>

If any of you would like a copy - lmk - I'll make a copy as soon as I find
the keys to my filing cabinet that my 2.5 year olds decided they needed!!

Beth Morgan
La Leche League Leader, Bedford, TX
Emily and Amanda's Mom (fraternal twins - 4/24/95)
Family Services Forum, Compuserve - SL Multiple Births - GO MYFAMILY