From:
Rebecca Behre <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 1995 22:37:17 PDT
Dear Edy,
Nice to have you here.  I'm sorry you find some of our conversations
useless, but for me this is a very important list because I am constantly
reading stuff from people who feel the same as I do and it keeps me
fired up and ready to face my job.
The big benefit is if you have a client that is befuddling you and you need
suggestions from other professionals.  You just put your problem on the
net and the next day you have several answers from people who have had
the same kind of problem, or something similar.  Go digest, it's easier
to weed through the junk.  Also print it out and read it on the bus, or
during lunch or whenever.
If you decide to leave us, thanks for working with the wic clients and
making them the fastest growning percentage of breastfeeders in the
world.  Your doing a great job.

Becky Behre,
Moscow, Idaho