From:
Diane Wiessinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 11:31:13 -0400
I'm posting this for Pam Easterday.

Diane Wiessinger

I would like your help if you can-

I will soon be a college senior.  Seniors are encouraged to tackle a
research project in my psychology department.
I would like to do something perhaps on the long term emotional benefits of
breastfeeding.  I want input from as many wise ones as possible.  What needs
studied?  What design would work or not work?  What groundwork would support
my hypothesis?  (I have Steven Bell's study of grown-up League kids.)
Time frame would be about a year.  All ideas are welcome.  Thank-you,  Pam
Easterday  (former Lactnut) [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>