From:
asimmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 1997 10:04:09 -0800
> Sounds like we need a "Hold the baby, use the pillows to support you" campaign
> - at least for most mothers.

I thought that's what  pillows were for!  What do these moms *do* with
their arms while baby is nursing?

To those who have pointed this out, thanks! Having never seen this
(yet), it's not something that would have occurred to me to ask a mom
with sore nipples, but now I will start!

Andrea Simmons, LLLL
St. Louis MO

P.S. Thanks Diane W. for the great description of your last LLL meeting!
And, to Dr. Dettwyler, again, WHEE, WHAT A LETTER!