From:
laurie wheeler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 16:50:35 PST
I did check out this site and it definitely needs email response.
http://www.medicinenet.com/Script/Main/srchCont.asp?SRC=breastfeeding
[Breast Feeding and Formula Feeding] The site discusses parents making the
infant feeding decision. This site is very lukewarm, if not downright
apologetic, about even mentioning bf, and advocates breast and formula
feeding combined as the best feeding option. "The concept of both formula
and breast feeding may make the most sense to the majority of mothers in
today's world." ARRRGGGHHHH! Let's see if we can bring these folks up to
speed for the new year.
Contact info: Doctors' Office - Viewer Suggestions and Feedback - If you
have any suggestions or feedback regarding our medical and health
information, please contact our viewer advocate Donna Whyte at
P.S. I agree w/ Kathy D. about giving more info on websites and more
specific urls for finding sites and articles, if possible. This helps me
tremendously w/ my mediawatch activities and is much appreciated.

Laurie Wheeler, RN, MN, IBCLC
Violet Louisiana, s.e. USA