From:
"Jon Ahrendsen, MD" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Oct 1995 04:46:10 -0400
I found the following post on alt.suppport.breastfeeding and thought I would
copy it here incase somebody thought they could help this person.  I suggest
you email her directly if you have information to share.  Jon Ahrendsen MD