From:
"Deborah A. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Oct 1997 21:58:10 -0700
My client states she is six months pregnant and she is needing to pump
her breast daily because of excessive  breast  fullness. She says she is
getting about 1/2oz per breast and it looks like white milk.  This is her
second pregnancy. This did not happen during her first pregnancy.  Her
first child is nearly 5 years old and was breastfed for a few weeks.

Has anyone heard of this happening ?  If so how common is it and is there
anything to be concerned about. Also, what  advice should I offer?

Thanks.

Deborah Smith, RN, BSN, CPN, IBCLC
Breastfeeding Consultants of Denton County
Denton, Texas