From:
Teresa Vinisky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2001 17:45:26 EDT
In a message dated 5/10/01 5:15:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> If I were going to freeze my milk in ice cube trays I'd want to watch out for
> two things.  One, I'd want my ice cube trays washed more scrupulously than I
> often bother to do for ice cubes.  And two, cover them while they freeze and
> pop them out of the tray quite soon thereafter, to prevent contamination
> (smells, even aside from germs), and also to prevent them losing moisture,
> and who knows what else, through the self-defrost feature of

Tupperware makes a nice Ice Cube tray with a snap on cover that I used to
freeze homemade baby food in.(No interest in Tupperware here, just liked my
tray)I  suppose if you were going to freeze milk in one, you'd want to keep
that one just for milk and wash it thoroughly in between. It would keep
smells and anything else out.