From:
"Helen M. Woodman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Jun 1998 04:49:04 EDT
Rob,

Thank you for your posting and you work educating CDC.  By the way, can you
give those of us outside of US full title for acronym CDC, please.

I posted on lactnet about a month or more ago about a newspaper clipping I had
seen about the discovery of LACTADHERIN in breastmilk which specifically
targets rotavirus.  I don't think I found out where to find the write up of
this study that was done in Mexico.  Who has a better memory that me in
lactnet land?

It would be marvellous for someone to do a study or show a study already
completed that shows that breastfed babies have absolutely no need for this
vaccine and for the powers that be to take note and for them to educate the
public about how women who breastfeed their children are doing the health of
the nation/pocket of the nation a great service.

kind regards,
Helen Woodman, National Childbirth Trust Breastfeeding Counsellor, UK