From:
Beverley Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Oct 1997 23:54:19 +1000
Thank you you have just helped me to affirm that I believe that solids are
not able to be digested anyway until after 6 months.  According to my
knowledge of the constituents of breastmilk.  Also wonder if the early
introduction of solids is the reason for the fall off in breastfeeding
rates at 3 months etc/