From:
Rebecca Dawn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Nov 1998 10:08:46 -0900
Reply:Hello out there.  So nice to read that someone else out there has used
Flower Essences.  Yes, I'm new to Lactnet, but not new to nursing and
lactation consulting.  I live and work on Kodiak Island, Alaska.  Right now
windy and wet, but always beautiful.  I am the only lactation consultant on
the Island, so it is wonderful to read all the info from all of you on
lactnet.  This weekend we are having a Breastfeeding Workshop featuring
Molly Pessl, BSN, IBCLC from Evergreen Hospital in Seattle.  In my nine
years of living on the Island, this is our first Breastfeeding Workshop.
Yes, and for those of you looking for more info on Flower Essences please
contact me privately.   I have worked with the essences for five years now
and can refer you to the resources.