Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 1998 08:24:20 -0500
I was in our hospital nursery a few days ago when our regular formula
rep came in for his visit and he was training a new fellow with him ,
they we examining the take home pack of their company vs the other
company, and this rep was saying how much nicer their bag was because
its more supportive of breastfeeding because it has little rabbits all
over it and does not have the companies name inscribed all on the inside
of the bag like the other company does....They must of spent 20 minutes
comparing those stupid bags , I was in and out of the nursery because we
were busy and I didn't have time to stand there and listen to that BS. I
thought I would puke right there in the nursery. When I first walking
into the nursery and the formula rep introduced me I took great pride in
saying , Nice to meet you, (not) , Im Cindy one of the nurse s here as
well as the LACTATION CONSULTANT!!! Its soooo hard for me to be nice to
these reps, but until I can figure out a way to get those gift bags out
of the hosp I have to be , at least I did tell this rep that we didn't
want that pump in the bag , so they have a 10.00 off coupon in there
that mom can use on any pump. I asked him how many of the coupons were
being used, and of course he didn't know......

--
Cindy~

Cindy , RN, IBCLC  ~ Virginia , USA
ICQ # 412812          mailto:[log in to unmask]
Benefits of Breastfeeding Home Page http://www.erols.com/cindyrn
LactChat Home Page -  http://www.erols.com/cindyrn/lactchat.htm