From:
Henya KnitMammy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2011 00:54:41 -0500
by the way, I have had my kids tested for Celiac (it runs in the family) and
dairy, soy and fruit allergies and was told by a few allergist that I will
not get reliable results until the child is at least 3! Better - 5 years
old.
So this is article is more anti breastfeeding nonsense.
Now I am off to nurse my deeply deprived, exclusively breastfed daughter,
who is 9 months old.
By the way, we just had blood-work done (for WIC) and she is not anemic at
all.
All the best.
--
Henya
Brooklyn, NY

Want to know me better - visit my blog  http://chickenstitches.blogspot.com/
For unique patterns and stitch markers - visit my shop chickenstitches.com
Visit my ArtFire studio - http://www.artfire.com/users/ChickenStitches
Visit my Etsy shop - chickenstitches.etsy.com
Find me on Ravelry as knitmammy http://www.ravelry.com/people/knitmammy