From:
Chris Hafner-Eaton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2001 18:36:06 -0700
I second Pat's suggestion on thrush pain being much more responsive to
ibuprofen due to the inflammation.  Also, don't forget about Bromelain (see
my archive posts).  I don't know who the original poster was (was no mail
until today due to the bf now conf).  How about going to the
www.mothering.com site and looking up my suggestions under the "recent
articles" section (issue 99 mar/Apr 2000).  See: Good News for Breastfeeding
Moms: How to Prevent and Treat Thrush
A common cause of breastfeeding failure, and one that often goes
undiagnosed, is yeast overgrowth, also known as thrush or candidiasis.
Warmly,
--Chris Hafner-Eaton, PhD, MPH, CHES, IBCLC    [log in to unmask]
€€€INFANT CUISINE AND MOTHER CARE: LACTATION CONSULTING & PERINATAL CARE€€€