From:
Brian Maves <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 1998 00:56:23 +0900
Ok, I hate to do this, but I have literally spent 2 online-paying-per-minute
hours looking through the archives for the information I swear I read here
recently about the difference in ph of bf babies stools and ABM fed stools.
I thought I also remembered that only *one* bottle of ABM made the
difference for a substantial amount of time.  I'm I crazy? I can't remember
the most important aspect of the whole thing though: Why is this important?
Can someone either forward the post to me, tell me the subject/date of the
post so I can pull it up myself, or answer these questions for me in a
private email?

I really appreciate it!
Thank you,

Gina Gile-Maves
LLL Leader
Misawa, Japan
mom of Mallory (8yo) Kelsey (6yo) Mitch (4yo) and Jenna (6mos)