From:
Kathy Dettwyler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 11:46:17 -0600
I think handouts are very useful -- and when I do them myself I photocopy
them on colored paper so they are easier to find later.  I think they're
especially useful for refreshing one's memory after the conference, and for
showing to other people who weren't there -- that you didn't just 'make up'
the wild things you are telling them, especially if the handout includes