From:
Jan Cornfoot <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Aug 2014 14:20:35 +1000
Pamela

It will depend on the agreement signed with the journal.
These questions should all be very clear in any author agreement.
If not, you just ask the journal and explain your motivation and planned
use.

For 16 years, I published a peer-reviewed journal and we regularly updated
our agreements to keep up with changes in the electronic world, including
universities wanting to archive staff publications online and employers
owning the copyright etc..

This might be a useful link from Wiley
http://authorservices.wiley.com/bauthor/faqs_copyright.asp

Jan Cornfoot