Date:
Mon, 21 Mar 2005 16:03:41 EST

Hi folks,

Barbara Wilson-Clay asked me to  forward the message below.  The last
paragraph is particularly  encouraging!

- Dia

Dia L.  Michels
Platypus Media -- Books for Families, Teachers and Parenting  Professionals
627 A Street, NE
Washington, DC  20002
202-546-1674
Toll-free: 1-877-PLATYPS (1-877-872-8977)
Fax:  202-546-2356
_www.PlatypusMedia.com_ (http://www.platypusmedia.com/)