Date:
Sat, 7 Mar 1998 20:42:33 +0200
Cabbage leaves are very (too?) commonly used here. I've found them to be
*terribly* potent. I've seen a few moms that used them on day 3 or 4
postpartum and had a hard time getting there milk supply up to demand
days and days after.
I was also supprised to see a distinct boarder-line on the breast, where
the cabbage leaf lay, in conparison to the rest of the breast that was
still engourged.
I myself would be intrested to see the other posts, regarding research
studies on this.
Gina Wellner weissman, DMD, LLLL
Beerotayim, Israel.