From:
Dollar Family <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 10:41:13 -0500
I've found that it's interesting trying to describe this to moms who are
used to only nursing in the cradle hold.  I recently told a mom to point
baby's chin towards the plugged duct and she told me she couldn't
because the affected area was on the right side of the right breast.

putting the breast in a 'free fall' to the nursling.  However, hers is
for the more
energetic woman, while mine is for the ones who can't even be bothered
roll from side to side while BFing in bed.<<<<<<<<<<<

Carissa Dollar
LLL Leader, Indpls, IN
& mommy to tandem nurslings Keithen & Kaylee