From:
"Robert D. Hirsch" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 1997 14:55:49 -0500
Hi to all,
I have seldom posted on this wonderful service....I have always enjoyed the
reading!! Right now I am trying to find info about Rh Factors babies. The
baby is 2 months old, has had several transfussions (including a few in
utero) and the hemaglobin continues to drop. Dr has suggested weaning. This
Mom has 5 children (all breastfed) and does not want to wean but also does
not want to continue to see this baby put through the pain of
transfussions.
I could not find any info except a short paragraph in Lawrence stating no
contraindication to BF.
Any info would be greatly appreciated. Dad is a local physician
Happy Holidays to all
Cindy Hirsch, APL in WARM South Florida