From:
"Cramer, Chris" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Dec 2003 12:19:23 -0600
I tried a different approach.  I questioned what formula had to do with "family fun".  I continued to tell them that it was disappointing to see Disney discuss health issues.  It wasn't their venue.  I figured they would get plenty of emails discussing breastfeeding.  I thought the more varied the responses from people like us, the more they might reconsider what they were attempting.  Where did this come from?  Are they getting "dirty" money from somewhere?

Responding was easy.  Just follow the directions on their site.

Chris