From:
Karleen Gribble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 2008 08:02:59 +1100
Again,
It's not about the product but the marketing...the standard is the
International Code of Marketing of Breastmilk Substitutes which is designed
to protect mothers and babies worldwide. It is not possible to undermine the
Code and support breastfeeding.
Karleen Gribble
Australia
PS I would like to point out that Medela have been around and very
successful as a company for a long time without marketing their bottles to
mothers- one might ask what has changed?