From:
"(Martha Rhea)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 1998 18:44:51 EST
Hi, this is my second attempt to post a question to Lactnet.  I hope is is
better than the first one.  I am wondering if theire are any Independent
IBCLC's that are not RN's that have been able to get provider numbers from
Insurance Co.'s.  My second question is are there any hourly ranges for
IBCLC's?  I'm not sure if this is important, but since each state is
different, this information from LC's in Florida would be particularly
interesting.  I have been working for a Physician Group, that resently joined
with several other groups and now they would like my service but want me to be
an independent contractor, I have worked for my physicians for 20 years and
this is a bit scary.  You may respond directly to this address.
[log in to unmask]   Thanks for any help.