From:
mama jake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 17:41:19 -0400
I just got a call from a bfing mom who was reading the inserts in her
new pump.  It had a list of indications that require a call to the doc
one of which was that the baby had "breath sweet like candy."  For the
record I went through the usual drill with her to assure myself in fact
there were no problems with her babe. No.  She just said, "All my babies
have breath sweet as candy."  <grin>  I assured her that mine did too.
We then moved on to how good babies' heads smell.

It is so nice to get calls like that sometimes.

Jake
--
Jake Cipolla, retired lawyer, stay-at-home mom to Luca Antonio
(7/26/94), Nicholas Liam (5/1/97), Aidan Gabriel (3/28/00), LLL Leader.