From:
Priscilla J Hall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 1996 10:48:54 -0500
---------------------
Forwarded message:
From:   [log in to unmask] (Mail Delivery Subsystem)
To:     [log in to unmask]
Date: 96-03-06 10:44:45 EST

This is a MIME-encapsulated message

--KAA06843.826127065/emout06.mail.aol.com

The original message was received at Wed, 6 Mar 1996 10:44:21 -0500
from root@localhost

   ----- The following addresses had delivery problems -----
[log in to unmask]  (unrecoverable error)

550 LACTNET@library.umed.edu... Host unknown (Name server: library.umed.edu:
host not found)