From:
Delores Keith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Oct 1998 00:32:18 -0400
Hi all, Here in the grey and overcast midwest. We had a wonderful
meeting this morning of our reactivated Multiples LLL Group in
Cincinnati, Ohio. I kept thinking this morning as all those mothers of
twins were all sitting there nursing their babies and producing gallons
and gallons of milk between them all that this is a picture that could
have spoken multitudes about the abilty of women to successfully
breastfeed. If I had had a clue, this was the first meeting for this
twins group, that so many would show up I think I would have called the
press. It was great.  What a counter this could have been to Chicago
Hope. Well there's next month huh! By the way a tip, did you guys know
that two newborns can fit in one baby sling. I didn't. And I've been
doing this 25 plus years.
Our local affliate had a segment on at 5:30 with Dr.Jean Ballard which
had some inacurate info but mainly good stuff. Then at 11:00 Susan
Crable a LLLLeader, Apprentice LC, mother of a child who had dehydration
and not only survived but continued to breastfeed. Good Job Susan!!!,
Dee Keith,IBCLCM, LLLL, Mother of ten.