From:
Cindy Neary RN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Mar 1999 03:51:57 EST
Dear Kathleen,

     I am always confused when this happens to me.  If I had one wish granted
by a generous fairy godmother it would be that I could read minds so that I
could figure out why some Moms come to me for info, agree with what I teach
them and then don't follow through. AND  THEN come back to me for more
support.  I know that I am a breastfeeding zealot and I make no bones about
it.  But I try very hard to be a very gentle and loving zealot.  Maybe that's
why they come back to us, because we give them loving attention even if they
can't quite cope with the commitment it takes to breastfeed in difficult
circumstances.  Giving people good information is all you can do.

Cindy Neary RN