From:
Gary and Vickie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jun 1998 19:13:47 -0400
I just had a baby and at the hospital (they had a signed letter of intent about
being "breastfeeding friendly" and during the tour claimed to be certified)
they had run out of the "breastfeeding gift bags" so the nurse offered me a
"formula feeding gift bag".  I accepted it, mostly out of curiosity.  I got a
small diaper bag, printed with the  Ross bear, inside were a couple of cans of
RTU formula, I donated these, but I am pretty sure there was one can of
regular, and one soy.  There were booklets of info that I have not had time to
read yet.  BTW, the nurse felt bad about giving me "a nasty formula bag"  (her
words) that she gave me a bag of diapers  LOL.  I have my opinions on this, but
those are the facts.
Vickie