From:
laurie wheeler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 2010 20:20:04 -0500
Someone paid me for something I did extra (not a client but work-related)
and it is just not right for me to accept it -- but the person just won't
take it back. So as not to cause hard feelings, because I am told this
person does this often, I wish to donate the money in that person's name.
The person is a bf advocate as well as in the field on pediatrics. (This
person was not a client but a healthcare worker).
Therefore I wish to donate to perhaps a milk bank or a disaster relief
effort related to bf work. Before I make a decision, I was wondering if
there were other ideas, or if some of you that work in the field e.g.
disaster relief, could direct me to learn more about the organization and
it's work, and how/where to donate. I also would like to know if any
facility in Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, Arkansas or Alabama (USA) has
used or regularly uses donor milk, and from what milk bank.

I think this will be best to be done via PRIVATE EMAIL
Laurie Wheeler RN MN IBCLC
Mississippi USA
,