From:
rick marchese <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Oct 1997 14:23:45 -0400
Hi! I am new to Lactnet and I'm sending this as my first message. I'm a
LLL Leader from Rochester New York and I'm currently studying for the
IBCLC Exam. I've been with LLL as a Leader for three years. I also have
done the LLL Phone Hotline several times over the past few years.My
husband and I have three children, ages 7, 5 and 18 months. I'm excited
about joining Lactnet! Sincerely, Clara R. Marchese