From:
pat Bull <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 1997 15:37:08 -0400

>I have been asked by a hospital if I know of a computer program for rental
>stations.  This is something I have needed myself for a long time.

 Cher,

Medela use to carry "Rental Manager" a few years ago, but discontinued it.
 There is another rental software program on the west coast, but
unfortunately also d/ced it.  I still use my rental manager software and do
not know how I use to do it all manually.  I have been watching out for other
programs, but am only familiar with one other person presently working on
one.  Will keep all informed if something comes out.

Pat Bull, RN, IBCLC
The Breastfeeding Connection/Medela
Naperville, IL- where it is 85 and I am loving it