From:
Louise Dumas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Nov 1998 12:18:20 -0500
Dear Linda,

I agree with you that the video Breast is Best is excellent and it is
available in many different languages, which is even greater. It is
available from Infact Canada.

However, I should rectify something you wrote about it: it was not
produced in Sweden but in Norway. It is the idea and realization of Dr
Gro Nylander and she is the one you see when the video starts. Dr
Nylander is well recognized and respected for her continuous efforts on
breastfeeding promotion and education over in Norway and also in many
other countries. I met her last summer in Oslo, and...what a great
opportunity this was!!!

Louise

Louise Dumas, R.N., M.S.N., PhD
Professor-researcher in Nursing Sciences
University of Quebec in Hull
(Western Quebec, Canada)

mailto:[log in to unmask]