From:
Dany Gauthier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jan 1997 17:53:07 -0500
No Alicia, you are not missing anything! I guess my question was confusing.
What I wanted to know was and still is: Is it true that it is the amount
(normal ) of lactose in breastmilk that causes a breastfed infant's stools
to be watery and explosive ( as many are). I am talking about normal stools
in a good breastfeeding relationship.

Dany Gauthier, IBCLC
Lactation Consultant at Ste-Justine Hospital
Breastfeeding Coordinator for Area 03 in Quebec
Montreal, Que.