From:
Sandy Hess <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 1997 20:27:39 -0400
I was surprised yesterday to learn that a well-known infant feeding
company (E*****0) has a semi-automatic electric single/double pump,
which I understand is going into or has gone into Target, and other
major discount stores.

I know the opinion most of us had/has on the battery pump.  The cycle
time on the new pump is 1-2 secs. for single and 3-4 seconds for double.
Has anyone tried this pump?  Has anyone had feedback from a mom?  I am
supposed to speak at a lactation conference in January and one of my
topics is about pumps.  Any information would be appreciated.  Just
e-mail.  Thanks.

Sandy