Date:
Sat, 9 Aug 2008 06:25:28 EDT

And, when I requested latex be added to a very recent allergy panel for my
eldest, the Doctor gave me a little lecture about allergies coming from
exposure, and since she had not had banana since she was 7 months old (now 13  yrs
old) that she wouldn't have a latex allergy...which is usually seen "In  people
in the healthcare industry who have repeated and regular exposure"
He did include it anyway "to appease me", when I insisted...
Argh, waiting for the results now.

I will continue to include latex on her allergy list.
I also list foods to which she has an aversion...

LLGWright

In a message dated 8/7/2008 12:19:45 P.M. Central Daylight Time,