Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2008 21:27:22 +1000
Marianne

To clarify ..

I did not say INSTEAD of with respect to organizations rather than individuals
contacting Medela - and I didn't mention governments, just Medela and some of
the breastfeeding organizations who have close relationships with Medela.

I didn't say individuals should not contact Medela, I said that was good... but
recommend members of these organizations approach their Boards about the
current issue, content of Medela publications and the WHO Code.

With 35 years experience in advocacy - I would never discourage individuals
from action.

Jan Cornfoot

You said:
....>>
To be quite honest... I'm not very pleased with all the reactions stating
the importance of organisations putting pressure on Medela and many others,
instead of individuals.>>>>