From:
Leslie Wolff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 2006 20:09:08 +0300
Here is a question for some of you : is the Hazelbaker Tool for the assessment of Tounge Tie acceptable and used in  the clinics or with the doctors that you know who do frenotomies? (or is it perhaps only used for study trials  because one has no choice- some universal assessment has to be done...?)   If we start an out- patient clinic where frenotomies are done, it would be "nice" to have an accepted and practice-friendly tool for accessment - (though of course I understand that it is  not the "grade" the TT is given by assessment , but the breastfeeding problems that result of it...).  We would like to use the Hazelbaker Tool for assessment but it seems very NON friendly as far as its use is concerned (too complicated....don't you think so?).  Does someone know of a good, easier tool or method that could be recommended?
WISHES FOR PEACE
Leslie Wolff, Israel