From:
Emily Lindsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2007 12:47:50 -0400
So now that my son is 2.5 years old and I am due 10/9 I decided I could
finally bring myself to rid the freezer of all the breastmilk that I have pumped
over well the last 2 years...before it goes down the drain (all but the very
newest from the last conference I went to, yes I make that much that I still
have to pump when he is away for a day or longer) I thought I would offer it
to anyone wanting to test such milk, etc for whatever reason. Email me let me
know, the dumping party will not start for a bit. The funniest part was my
mom who said, "oh can I get rid of what is in my freezer?" (I believe it was
pumped for my son when we went away for 24 hours in Feb of 2005!)...let me
know.

Emily Lindsey, BSPsy, CLE
Private Practice
Merced, CA