From:
nandan fogelman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 2009 08:47:37 +0200
Hi Christine,
I am sorry I don't have an answer to your question - it just irks me to read
about a mom that is ready to put her baby on formula so she herself can
continue to lead a "healthy lifestyle."  Isn't there something really skewed
in the logic here.  If indeed there is a problem with toxens in her milk,
couldn't she find a middle ground in which both she and baby can live a
healthy lifestyle and not just the mother?!
Looking forward to seeing an real answer to your question,
Chayn Fogelman IBCLC in Israel