From:
Bobbie Middlemiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Nov 1998 16:45:26 -0500
We, the staff at a small community hospital (that includes 3 newly
certified IBCLCs), 500 births/yr are planning to update our bf policy. We
would appreciate any advice, examples, copies of existing policies that
might aid us in developing one that will work in the best interests of our
patients.

I have been following the recent posts on LACTNET re hospital practices and
at present we are not doing too badly!

If you prefer not to post to LACTNET you may e-mail me privately at:

or fax: (905) 945-5542.

TIA,

Bobbie

Bobbie Middlemiss RN, BScN, IBCLC